Spots for the 2021 season are now full!
Complete the online form below and send us your payment through either:
- Interac e-transfer: Send the e-transfer to Notre petite ferme S.E.N.C. (email@example.com). As a password when you send us your e-transfer, we recommend that you use your client number from our farm which appears on your invoice (including the “0”) OR that you text us another password (if so, also text us your full client name).
- Cheque: Please make the cheque to “Our Little Farm G.P.” and include your phone number on it. Mail your cheque to: 829 Rang 4e Ouest, Lochaber-Partie-Ouest, QC, J0X 3B0.
Notes about our Organic Baskets:
- The season will run from the week of June 21st to the week of October 4th. Some bi-weekly members will start one week later. We will contact you in early June to confirm the start-date.
* Summer prices include a mandatory contribution of $ 18 (+ taxes: $ 2.70). This contribution will be forwarded to the Family Farmer Network to provide a variety of services to member farms and make Community Supported Agriculture known to the public.
TERMS OF SERVICES:
MISSED BASKET POLICY
- Please do your best to arrive at the drop-off before the end of your drop-off time to ensure your products will be at their freshest. You can send someone else to pick up your CSA box.
- After 9 pm, unclaimed CSA baskets will be donated or composted. Our drop-off hosts do not have the facilities to refrigerate your CSA basket. If you’ve forgotten your CSA box, please contact us ASAP and we will see what we can do.
- We are quite flexible in terms of vacation and schedule changes. You can make changes yourself using our client portal to move a box to another date or choose another drop-off location for a delivery up to 48 hours before any delivery.
- Planning a long vacation or you have a last minute change you need to make? Please contact us and we will see how we can best accommodate you.