Complete the online form below and send us your payment through either:
- Interac e-transfer: Send the e-transfer to James Thompson (firstname.lastname@example.org). As a password when you send us your e-transfer, we recommend that you use your client number from our farm which appears on your invoice (including the “0″) OR that you text us another password (if so, also text us your full client name).
- Cheque: Please make the cheque to Our Little Farm and include your phone number on it. Mail your cheque to: 829 Rang 4e, Lochaber-Partie-Ouest, QC, J0X 3B0.
Notes About Our Boxes:
- The 2016 Fall CSA box season will include 3 baskets delivered every other week on the following dates: October 18, November 1 and November 15, 2016.
- How it works: Same as for the summer box but there won’t be an exchange bin, drop-offs are all on Tuesdays and times are slightly different (see below)!
- Drop-offs: Only available this year in the following drop-offs (as they are indoors):
- Buckingham (Fine et Fûtés, 746 Av. Buckingham): 3:00- 6:00 pm.
- Parkdale (Seed to Sausage, 729 Gladstone): 3:30- 6:30 pm
- Westboro (near Churchill/Richmond, 517 Cole): 4:00-7:00 pm
- Orleans (Kardish Foods, 3712 Innes): 4:00-7:00 pm
- Our 2016 CSA Fall boxes price (for 3 CSA boxes delivered every 2 weeks from Oct. 18-Nov. 15):
- Summer 2016 CSA clients: $99 – You will need to use the same email address you used to sign up for your summer CSA box- contact us if you are not sure.
- New CSA clients: $117 – this includes an annual $18 contribution to Equiterre to support their amazing work coordinating the CSA network. For more info about our CSA boxes.
[Ouvrir sur une page externe]