We have been fortunate to receive some prizes and awards highlighting the success of our farm, our entrepreneurial spirit, our innovation skills, our competence and our commitment to our community.
We are extremely honoured to receive these awards and distinctions. It confirms that we are on a good path and it gives us even more courage for the road ahead.
Agriculture is such a beautiful field… and way of life! We are truly blessed to be family farmers: a profession we are passionate about!
If we received these awards, it’s largely because we were fortunate enough to have on our path, in addition to our wonderful families, lots of amazing people who supported and helped us. We sincerely thank the dynamic people from MAPAQ (and especially those from the MAPAQ Regional Directorate in Outaouais ), the Financière agricole du Québec , the Plateforme agricole de L’Ange-Gardien, and the Fonds d’Investissement pour la relève agricole. Thank you for believing in our potential, for helping us grow our business, and for helping us access land. We also thank the Réseau des fermiers de famille and all the farmers who are part of it and who paved the way for us!
But most of all, a big thank you to all of you, dear citizens, who buy our vegetables and support local agriculture. We could do what we do without you!
Long live new farmers and family farming in Quebec! We are so proud to be part of it!
- Jeunes agriculteurs d’élite – section Québec (2021) – Quebec winners
- Tournez-vous vers l’excellence 2020 (FADQ) – Sustainable Development Bursary
- Ma ferme, mon monde 2019 (AGRIcarrières) – Best practices in human resource management
- Prix de la relève agricole 2018 (MAPAQ) – Entrepreneurship, sustainable development and community involvement
- Ordre national du mérite agricole 2018: Title of Knight with the Grand mérite mention in the Bronze category – See the farm profile video
- Oxfam’s Female Food Heroes (2012)- See the campaign’s webpage